Spring & Fall Home Maintenance Checklists that will keep your home in great condition!
Spring 🌸 ☔️
- Power-wash windows and siding. It’s spring cleaning on the outside of your house.
- Refinish your deck, if needed. You’ll want it to look great for the summer.
- Check sprinklers or drip systems for leaks. Look for exposed lines, dripping sprinkler heads, or overly wet areas of the lawn.
- Clean window and door screens. Remove and hose them down for a clear view.
- Inspect your roof. You may have winter weather damage.
Fall 🍁 🎃
- Seal gaps in windows and doors with caulk or weather stripping. You’ll save money on heating bills.
- Attend to cracks and gaps in the driveway and walkways. Fix them now before they get worse.
- Check fireplace to make sure it’s operating safely. You may want to hire a professional.
- Drain and winterize exterior plumbing (if appropriate).
- Clean the carpets. Good to get this done before the holidays.