Get The Kids!
Grab Your Swimsuits!
Enjoy Your Life on The Ranch!
What we love about this home is that it is like putting on a well-loved glove! Walking in you instantly feel as though you have arrived home. It is immediately cozy and yet very roomy. The home is light and bright. The rooms are large and comfortable. The master bedroom is HUGE with its own HVAC unit for maximum comfort. The property is Ginormous! The old red barn adds character and charm in addition to a great place to do projects. The extra-large chicken coop is ready for chickens and/or greenhouse. Oh, and did I tell you it has a pool? Living in Lakeside it can get very HOT, but that's when you just take a break and jump in the refreshing pool. There is so much you will love about this home!
- Do you find yourself getting frustrated with your kids because you all need more space at home?
- Have you been looking for land that will provide you the opportunity to create a possible extra stream of income?
- Does your family need a granny flat to provide a loving place for a family member to live?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then stop here and call us to schedule your own private showing of this Eucalyptus Hills Country Charmer! ► 619-800-1145 ◄
If not, that's ok. We know this home isn't for everyone. Please do share this country charmer with anyone you know who is looking for space, land and the peaceful country feel.
This home & 2+ acre property features:
- 2,048 sq ft home includes 3 Bed / 2 Bath PLUS large bonus room + unfinished basement
- 2.08 acre lot!
- Gorgeous mountain views
- Sparkling Pool with wood deck. Get ready to enjoy peaceful sunsets with a drink in your hand by the pool!
*Solar panels for the pool are located on the roof of the red barn*
- Charming red barn includes a piece of Lakeside history
- Extra-large chicken coop / Greenhouse
- Horse Boarding Possible (up to 3 horses)
- Small and Large Animal Raising, including Honey Bees Possible
- Enormous front yard with a stunning California Pepper Tree
- Over-sized front porch
- Back balcony
- Lower level patio with direct walk-out to the backyard
- Downstairs laundry room; laundry shoot from the upstairs bathroom
- Downstairs Bonus Room - perfect for storage, a kids play room or a man-cave!
- TONS of outdoor space to create your own personal retreat in the country!
The backyard hosts a charming red barn and its possibilities are endless! . . . Maybe a game room for your teenagers, an event space, a cozy home for your family animals, the art studio you have always wanted, a space for all those projects you love working on but yet don't know where to put them, etc!
There is also a free standing workshop/open carport as well as a extra-large chicken coop that could also be used as a greenhouse. Beautiful, mature trees live throughout the property including a pomegranate tree, pecan tree, lime tree, and many oak trees.
This Eucalyptus Hills Country Charmer sits on 2.08 acres and is a 3 Bed/2 Bath + Bonus Room + Unfinished Basement. The original house was built in the late 30's or early 40's. Historic charm is abundant throughout this property!
The open concept kitchen is spacious and light with a breakfast bar that has space for 3 bar stools. 2 windows flood the kitchen with light; there is also a convenient side-entry door to the kitchen as well as a walk-in pantry with window.
The living room is bright with a view over the spacious front yard. There is a beautiful wood framed granite fireplace and 10 windows opening on to the front of the house allowing light to stream in!
Ceiling fans in each bedroom, the kitchen and the living room. There are 4 generously sized linen cabinets and a coat closet in the upstairs landing.
* Owner installed a temporary wall to rent out a portion of the home. Wall can be easily removed if new owner prefers.
Great rental opportunity or perfect for a multi-generational family if the wall is left up!
- Oversized 1 bed / 1 bath, 960 sq. ft., plus 10x24 ft balcony and direct walk out patio
- Huge living room has stained cement floor with a wood burning stove
- Generously equipped kitchenette & full bathroom
- Private entry
- Private gated front patio
- Private side yard
- Shaded view of the back yard, pool and property beyond
- Vaulted ceilings
- Under stairwell storage closet